Asp.net

Thread: Asp.net

AO Part Timer

Question Asp.net

Not too sure how this happened. At the bottom of the page you will find a picture of the audviouse problem. I have two accounts on my pc. I am using XP home version currently. The Guest Account is Disabled. I have AND ACTIVLEY USE several personal protection softwares from a wall to anti-spyware. I downloaded this program three days ago. I have yet to install it however. Today I found a new user account on my PC. Interestingly enough I can delete this account with no problem, that is not however my concern. How and why does this account exist. I thought spyware was bad but this is out of hand. Since I have yet to do it apparently. Anybody got a quick fix on disabling new accounts from being created? Even more so does anybody out there ever had this happen?

Thanks

added picture
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    This happens when you install ASP.NET on your machine. Do you remember doing this?

As you have already found out, you can delete the account without a problem, and if you uninstalled ASP.NET, it would have removed the account for you.

Hope this helps.

-TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

AO Part Timer
    TH13 yes that does clarify my question. I understand that much. But in Xp isn't there an option that I can disable as "Admin" That will disallow the creation of any new accounts at all.
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark