We all know that the internet can be a place of what seems like unlimited knowledge and information but what about its other side? That deep dark under-belly of just pure weird sites? Peoples geocities pages dedicated to their pet bannanas! or what other absurd and strange pages await us out there....what i propose is a scouring of the web by the people of AO - goodness the vast majority of us spend a large portion of our lives on it why not see how deep we can really go!

Post the most ridiculous pages you can find in this thread and let the people of AO decide who once and for all really is

the keeper of the damn weird

right am away to look for my submision

v_Ln

additional - ok first stop on my search aol.hometown.com of course
well i came across a site not worthy of being the weirdest but it did have a slightly comical bit that although not worthy of a thread in tech humour i still thought i would post....i wont post the whole thing you can read it here
but its a list of dif types of women and what happens on dates with them example

WHITE WOMAN:

First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.

Second date: You get to grope all over and make out.

Third date: You get to have sex in the missionary position.

Then you promise to marry her but will probably abandon the idea.
midly amusing but as i scrolled down reading more of them i came to the last one

IRISH WOMAN:

First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex
heh if only it were true

you gotta at least wait till the second date - well not to get blind drunk....well sometimes you gotta wait to the second date! lol

by the way this ain't meant to cause offence just thought was humourous