Thread: lotto machines with ethernet?

lotto machines with ethernet?

i know for a fact that basic lotto machines, (in California), have an ethernet hookup in the back. Anyone know what kind of systems are these running, does anyone have an documents on these?

First of all I don't know.

I would reckon the best way to find out is to contact the manufacturor of the product, maybe they would be able to tell you more.

If you are looking for a way to hack the machine you better pick another target. I don't think lotto is something you want to f around with. On that note this is a security site so you should not have placed that question, at least not in that matter.
    Come clean when asking for information.

One side note: A North Korean flag and you are in California ?
    How did you get a visa ?

One PS: I saw this dutch ATM machine once which had a NT BSOD. Unfortunatly I did not have a camera on me.

i did write it wrong, i was just wondering about it, if it was just for matenince, or if it connected somewhere to moniter service. I filled out this info fast, besides NK rocks, they love nukes and war almost as much as bush does. lol. anywho, i was just wondering about them, didnt have any plans to hook up and "hack" the machine to have it spit out cards or anything.
    sectac
    The Hack Back Revolution
    irc.dal.net:#guesswhatyourhacked

Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

thanks, thats very interesting, i didnt know so much went into a simple lottery pick
    sectac
    The Hack Back Revolution
    irc.dal.net:#guesswhatyourhacked

It seems to be at risk atleast for DoS attack on Primary&backup data center.
    [shadow] SHARING KNOWLEDGE[/shadow]

Yea, that was very interesting I didn't know about that (never looked). Thankyou cwk9 for the web site, and thankyou sectac for asking this question. You learn something everyday!!
    Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Originally posted here by sectac
    besides NK rocks, they love nukes and war almost as much as bush does.
    Slightly off topic

Just so you know, our President doesn't like nukes or any weapons of mass destruction. Most of these weapons are left overs from the cold war. I think the leadership in NK is *****ed up, Kim is telling his people that we are planning to attack them, when the opposite is true. He's full of crap and is just making propaganda for nothing. I'm sure the people of NK are great people and I don't have any problem with them, but they really need to over throw their government, because it seems that NK's government only causes problems.

Thanks,
    PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com