Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Government Layoff

RogueSpy: I am sorry that you lost the job. Do you have anything else in line?

I hope everything turns out OK

Jack

I hope so too.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Hahahahaha! ! !

edit: If you don't know what this was for. . . don't worry. The person it was ment for knows. And I know who you are too.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Roguespy, when young and experienced finding a job is not that difficult. When you were 50 or something, then you were probably in more problems. Who's going to hire older people?

Anyway I hope you find a place soon, I know what it is to search for a job and to be rejected. You hope to get it and than there's just that one candidate with an extra Msc or more working experience.

Job Bullshit

Dang Rogue this SERIOUSLY ticks me off. Even the feds ain't secure when it comes to work. Whoever is in DC is a major ass for letting you go. Oh man this just really.....ticks me off. I feel for ya