Thread: Blackice trojaned??

Blackice trojaned??

AS you may or may not have heard IIS got hacked. As is turns out they deliberately left a production server un-patched. A server used to download blackice from.

ISS didn't get hacked by a public exploit; it turns out they willfully and purposefully put trusting end-users at risk by allowing them to download binaries that could have been compromised, in order to conduct research and improve a product they sold to people they were really concerned about.

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/162
    What are there people thinging?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

er0k
    dunno what they are thinging hehe .. but i would guess that they like being hated? :P

(LoL) lucy..you got a lotta splainen to do
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

eep! Thats pretty stupid........

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.