Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Antionline Tutorial - The Way it Should Be

er0k
    not i, im more interested in following rules.

Originally posted here by dopeydadwarf
    Why don't all of you that seem to have ego problems, step down off your cloud for a moment. Just realize one thing. You are all labeling each other, and more importantly refuse to see the truth.
    enlighten me oh big one..
    Do you really believe that how much a person knows directly reflects that individuals worth as a person.
    I thought bandwidth reflected a persons worth..
    We are all humans here. Some of us know more than others, however that doesn't limit imagination.
    imagine all the people....
    It seems as if some of you people are more impressed with status, and somebody that agrees with you. Rather than what matters most. KNOWLEDGE
    And I learned what from it ?
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Why don't all of you that seem to have ego problems, step down off your cloud for a moment. Just realize one thing. You are all labeling each other, and more importantly refuse to see the truth. Do you really believe that how much a person knows directly reflects that individuals worth as a person. We are all humans here. Some of us know more than others, however that doesn't limit imagination. It seems as if some of you people are more impressed with status, and somebody that agrees with you. Rather than what matters most. KNOWLEDGE
    1/ WTF is your point..
    2/ Take your foot out of your mouth..
    3/ can you PLEASE explain why you contradict yourself? you comment that imagination is of higher concern than knowledge, then you comment that Knowledge is the highest?
    4/ Or is it that you don't like to follow the basic guidlines for this site. Bassicly that is why there are now so many posts here clarifing JP's original guidelines..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Funny thing is, Iam a NOOOB! looking for some informative material to read and bugger me look what i got. The gentleman on the soapbox (erOK) has expressed a very fine point fairly eloquently too i might add. I think its fair to say i dont give a toss if all of you know more than i do as long as i can find the info i need somewhere iam happy! Now then anyone want to tell me where to start?

By the way Und3ertak3r, nice site! erOK looked like some decent stuff on your site but none of the liks worked, do i need to join or something?

er0k awesome post. It helped out alot. I am now informed on what/what should not be in a tutorial. I will now be able to write a quality tutorial (after researching ofcourse).
    do you have any suggestions on a subject for an AO newbie like myself to write about?

Re: An Antionline Tutorial - The Way it Should Be

Originally posted here by er0k

im throwing this in here to see if anyone actually reads this if so respond
    [gloworange]
    WE DONT WANT TO READ A TUTORIAL ABOUT HOW TO MAKE WORMS STAY ALIVE THAT YOU
    GO FISHING WITH UNTIL THEY ARE BIT BY THE FISH. [/gloworange]
    you get the point there ^
    was i supposed to respond to this?
    i\'m starting to think that i\'m bound to always be the first guy on the second page of the thread.

er0k
    yes you were

wow hard to believe this is still here, nearly three years old... how's everyone been?

fine... the majority of the people that were here when that came out are gone... or running around with different names. What caused you to come back?

Blast From the Past
    i remember when this thread came out
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger