What a Bitch!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a Bitch!

Angry What a Bitch!

A Los Angeles Superior Court judge has frozen Wachowski's business assets in a bitter divorce fight between the reclusive filmmaker and his estranged wife, Thea Bloom, who claimed he was concealing funds from her, according to newly disclosed court documents.
    Can you beleive this?! What a greedy little bitch! I hate gold-diggers almost more than anything else! It was HIS money. He made it and he earned it. She didn't do a damn thing to help earn that money so I don't think she should see a cent of it. Expecially since they have been seperated for more than a year.
    [shadow]Vis Tecum Sit[/shadow]
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=371

Banned
    ****who claimed he was concealing funds from her****

i dont know which side im on ...but there are many girls who just marry a rich man and then divorce just to get the money ... ho's ...tsk tsk tsk ....

She was the one who claimed that he was concealing funds from her.

1. California is a 50/50 state. In a divorce, everything is split down the middle and each side gets half.

2. This is why there are prenuptial agreements.

3. The length of separation has nothing to do with anything, the only possible valid question here is how long the marriage lasted, and in reality, it doesn't matter, if he wasn't smart enough to cover his own ass with a pre-nup, tough crap. However, with everyone and their brother in Hollywood having a pre-nup now, I'd say that more than likely, they've been married for quite awhile, or they would have one. If she has devoted most of her life to this man, regardless of whether or not she directly earned the money, she does have a right to it.

Lawyers for Wachowski's wife, Thea Bloom, made the request. She's divorcing the 37-year-old filmmaker after about nine years of marriage.
    Doesn't look to me like she married him for his money and then walked out. I know lots of people (including myself) who didn't stay married that long, and it didn't have a thing to do with money.

Taken from here.

However...this has nothing to do with "rights". It is law, plain and simple. And I think a little more research into their marriage might be appropriate before you call her a gold digger.

FIRST CAME THE STORY THAT "MATRIX" CO-CREATOR AND CO-DIRECTOR (AND FORMER CHICAGO CARPENTER AND CONSTRUCTION WORKER) Larry Wachowski was an alleged cross-dressing wife-stealer--involved with a S&M dominatrix.
    Doesn't look too nice either does it? If you're going to call her a gold digger, what would you call him?

According to Bloom's filing, she and Wachowski decided, by mutual consent, to separate in July 2002,
    Not like she just walked out on him after she took his money....

These were taken from this source
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

This is why there are prenuptial agreements.
    This is what i was just about to say, you beat me to it.

That's what those are for.

Debwalin, I know that it is law and legally she can get the money. I am just saying that I don't think the law is fair (neither does anyone else in this world). I knew that they were married for 9 years and she wasn't in it for the money, but now that the marraige is over she is trying to milk it for everything that she can get from it. But its ok because he can just let all of the earnings from the Matrix go to his brother who can then just give it to him. Now the thing about the crossdressing and dominatrix, well... I had NO IDEA about that and it is freaky. I guess I would call him a sick, perverted man but that still shouldn't stop him from getting his earnings in the Matrix. HE EARNED IT!!!
    [shadow]Vis Tecum Sit[/shadow]
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=371

Hell hath no fury that of a woman scorned. I don't really care since it's not my money and I highly doubt MY wife divorcing me to get any money.

I wish I had problems like his. Ugh!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Hell hath no fury that of a woman scorned.
    Yeah, just ask my old man! He's been put in jail numerous time's for not paying child-support.

If your not willing to give your wife half of your possesion's, you shouldnt get married in the first place. That is unless you have a really cool wife who isnt offended by a prenup (i don't know many women who wouldnt be offended by that though).

Legally, sure it makes sense, but ethically heck no. I can understand her takeing half the possesions during the breakup, but not after. Anything he earns afterwards is his. She shouldn't follow him like a curse she should find her own way to get by. And by the way, just because she was around for a while doesn't mean she wasn't a gold digger, could be the blood sucking type. Not saying she is, i don't know. But think about it anyway.
    Not all those who wander are lost.

KD - you don't really wish you had those problems, more likely just the money will do.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.