Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Re-write pain in the ass message...

Originally posted here by debwalin
    Also...I'm not a real big supporter of finding people to "look up to" on the internet. If that's what they're doing, perhaps it's time to pull that big plug in the back for awhile.
    Clones eh?! hmmm. Ok. Whatever.

As for your secound comment about pulling the plug. Wtf!? You know. . not all kids have a perfect life. Some of these kids go through hell every ****ing day. Being abused by drunk parents. . . having no friends at school. . . . basically rejected by all. Untill they found a new "home" on the net. Somewhere they feel they fit in. They make friends. They find other people interested in the same things they are interested in. They see people that help others time and time again. They want to be more like that person. Yeah. . . a kid like that is just going to ****ing "unplug". Right. Loose everything that ever made them happy. Ok. **** it. Never mind. This isn't helping at all. forget I ever posted anything.

"Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    awww Rogue, chill out. Are you letting people online upset you? Your right, people do look up to us, good or bad, especially with the fact that the top10 ap list is still on the front page. But they also look for us to make sure that things are getting posted where they should, and help set an example. Having posts in the wrong place and making 5000 suggestions and kissing ass are not good examples either if you ask me.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Thats what the PM and E-Mail buttons were put there for. While I was a Supervisor at work. . . I learned one valuable lesson. . . Praise in public and correct in private. The same should be said for here. Trust me. . . im not taking up for him. If he does something wrong. . . correct him. . . have the thread moved. . . PM him and tell him why. . . . hell. . . give him the link to the FAQ's. Im not saying you have to be nice all the time. . . but damn people. . :::sighs::: And no. . . im not letting people online upset me. I just have a lot of **** happening in my life at the moment. Lost job, car in shop, running out of money, hospital bills, medications, and I can't get ****ing health insurance with a local co. because im diabetic, **** like that. . . . I come here to get away from it all. Not to listen to people complain over silly ****.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I agree I don't want to listen to people complain about silly **** either. Thats why I normally stay out of site suggestions, because 90% of it is people complaining about silly ****. But I don't expect to see that in General Chit Chat, which is where this thread started. To many people whining and complaining about stupid silly **** when jupiter has bigger things to take care of. Like the fact that the yellow and purple doesn't match the logo at all right now. And they need to get somone watching the AP system and try and get things figured out with that.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I agree.

its true think about new members that doesnt know this like me !