Thread: Password Safe Program????

Question Password Safe Program????

It seems like every week I have to remember three new passwords to different programs,sites or things. Is their a good program where I can keep passwords in with good security so nobody else can access. I heard of a good prog but i can't remember that name.. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep ther is a program called Password Safe go figure eh. Its a pretty good program. I use it b/c i have a diff password for every thing i use and i sometimes forget them. Ill put the program on my post u can dowlnoad it if you like. HOpe u like password safe.

yo thanks man.. I really appreciate your knowledge and your quick response!!!!!!!

by any chance is there a password safe for Linux?????

I don't know but be carefull with all these craps of password safes and this like that. If you don't have a firewall {like ZoneAlarm} don't use it. It maybe sends the passwords to a server.

There is another one (windows), Password Manager XP 1.3 (CP-Lab.com)... u can get it at AO home>Security Products..

Originally posted here by ii-monk
    I don't know but be carefull with all these craps of password safes and this like that. If you don't have a firewall {like ZoneAlarm} don't use it. It maybe sends the passwords to a server.
    I know your parinoia! Thats why I use a password safe on my palm pilot. Its never connected to the web and that thing never leaves my sight... well, within reason. If I loose it, they have to get past two passwords to get into the pwsafe... good enuff for me.

YAPS is a pretty good one. Free and encrypted...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.