Thread: This site kicks a**!

Lightbulb This site kicks a**!

Hey all--

I don't know about you lately but scrollong the forums, I've seen too many damn threads bashing antionline, critisising its rules, and overall being completely counter productive of what this site actually stands for. So now what, we neg the hell out of them, but they still come back to post meaninglessly. I didn't start this thread to whine about all that however, it must be inevitable, once a great thing like this is around there will always be people who will try and sabatoge it.

But this is what I want to say... "THIS SITE RULES!"

And I know that there are many of you reading this thread saying to yourselfs..... "duh!?"

But honestly, I think it's healthy for the community to have someone just come up with a fourthcoming post simply saying this. It restores pride to the people within the site that may have been clueless as to why seemingly endless streams of useless and lame threads keep coming up, not all the time, but a lot of the time. People, I just had to come out and say this, because frankly, I sick of seeing the opposite.

Yea, I'm proud to be here, to be part of something really awesome that we can all benifit from, and I'm damn well gonna say it too!

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

Hear, Hear!!

When are those a**holes going to figure out, that we love this site or otherwise we wouldnt come here everyday?

I LOVE this site to, am on it about 7 hours a day. Knowledge has growin from you talented members, I just wanted to say THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

on it about 7 hours a day.
    Feel's like less though doesnt it?

What other website could make a person like me get up around 5:00 am to check replies?

I fully agree and furthermore I just want to add that you can't get this kind of experience and knowledge 24hrs a day no matter where you are, at the touch of a button so to speak!!The people here are here for a reason and if you are here for the right reasons then your journey will be a pleasant one.Thumbs up for AO.

Never forget!!!Don't treat people in a way you don't want to be treated yourself..
    Practise what you preach.