Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing Sub7 On Yourself

er0k
    hehehe ha-lf just go to a yahoo chat room named "hackers' :P

Most of the authors make "master passwords" too, so a strong password may not even matter if those get out. The only logical thing to try it on is a test box that doesn't have a connection to the internet and test its functions, learn how it installs itself ect.
    $pak = me;

Hmmm, a buttload of negs on this one. I didn't know of "master passwords" or etc, so thought installing it on yourself with an impossible password would be good. Live and learn

^sWift, is that you again?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It would appear it was. Spam posts have been deleted.

Apologies.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

so is sub7 good or bad
    snuff

so is sub7 good or bad
    hmmm, thats a tough one.

well, its both good and bad.

as a piece of software or malware, it is inheritantly bad. automatically inheriting all negative qualities from its malware super-group.

on the other hand, as an example of how bad software is, its quite good. but only quite good, and not excellent.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Wow.. Sub 7 eh? I cant Believe you put that on your machine, I cant even Think why you would even "THINK" about putting that disgusting program on your computer. "hacking means create." so make your own system of doing things, and dont use anyone elses... Eck... no excuses Sub 7 is weak, immature, and the easy way out. no excuses in the world can solve that issue.

Good or bad? Its freaken Redicoulous. It cant do NO HELP, you want to learn how networks work? how to do basic jobs? open up a freaken networking book on TCP/IP, look up Security Exploits for certian systems, research Cryptography and encryption, educate yourself on how packets, and frames are encapsulated. Look at more logical aspect, and physical aspect, study the system. Know your ports... dont GO as low as that program. i maybe only 18 but i have accomplished alot since i was 14 getting into it. I never dared to even think twice about that program i learned everything from books. not script kiddie programs.

Sub 7 cant do you any good, but except make you a simple minded script kiddie who thinks its "cool"... Its not fun. Sorry bro but if I were you i would stay far away from that program.. fdisk your machine. and take everything on it. because your already infected. as soon as you hit execute, your already a target yourself not even a firewall can take care of that... and if your going to ignore what i just wrote, dont igrnore this :i suggest one thing. if your going to run it, run it from a CD, or some other source. not your computer. payce.

:::** I HAVE NEVER USED THAT PROGRAM AND I SUGGEST ANYONE WHO READS THIS YOU DONT EITHER**:::
    Im Chris Bartholomew - 18 Years old

TSeNg
    questions? Cxbartholomew@yahoo.com