Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hacks against terrorist

hacks against terrorist

i was thinking about somthing and was wondering what ppl thout about it.
    i am currently in the USMC and got back from IRAQ about 2 months ago. i was thinking about starting a group of ppl that would target terrorist systems, now nowing sadam is worth 25,000,000 dollars it may be well worth it. target terror sites find out all types of info on things, not that the CIA dosnt already do that but i think they may lack minds of normal ppl like a team of normal civilan 31337573r5.

anyway E-mail me what u think Kroltz@marinecorps.com

You might want to take that suggestion to a hacking/cracking site. This site is on the opposit end of that spectrum.......We are a 'security' site.
    Damn--thats kind of like a robber who tries to hold up a cops bar, when its packed.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

terror Kroltz

yeah i know but there you's guy's have a better understanding. i dont wanna talk to those kinda ppl.

You see we could help you with that "group" of yours, but the only thing is you cant guarantee that you will use all the knowledge we give you for good only
    You might end up hacking AO and we dont want that do we?

i dont want knowlege, i just want ppl a few not too many. ill learn myself

Banned
    As honorable as your cause might be I don't think your idea would hold any significance.... let's consider this... even if you managed to knock down a terrorist website... how long would it take for them to get a new one up? Who would know that you knocked it down? What good would it do? As honorable as this might be... I suggest that you not pursue it...

Thanks for serving our nation and God bless....

= Cheers, jag291 =

[edit]
    Spelling error.

He's not being honorable........he wants us to hack with him to make money. I recommend that nobody post on this thread becuase he doesn't understand what AO is about. 25,000,000....he's got more than that, good luck on getting it.
    -NeuTron

Its not about who knows we knocked it down. its about the cause, im not some million dollar man. its about finding out information preventing deaths i understand AO and know what it stands for but i also know that there is ppl on here that may agree with me and i need their help, this is my final- god bless, long live Freedom.

Banned
    How many terrorist organizations do you know that post their attack plan online or on computers for that matter?! How exactly would you be preventing deaths... ? You might prevent people from seeing their webpage thus eliminating the number of potential terrorists but... what what are the odds? 1 in 1,000,000?

= Cheers, jag291 =

Conspiring to commit a crime on a public board is a pretty dumb ass thing to do . Posting your email addy on a public board is a not so smart thing to do either it will be harvested by spambots.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots