Google: The lamers best friend

Thread: Google: The lamers best friend

Google: The lamers best friend

First off i would like to say, that google.com is by far the best search engine around. It index's all, and never sleeps.

The first problem i see with google.com is the fact that it index's all files, this include .mdb and .db files. or when that lame new exploit comes out, where do you think people search for that vuln site? Now the latter of my complaints is not googles fault at all. People just need to update their programs.

The first part, is a very dangerous problem, which i beleive is on googles side. we dont need our search engines keeping databases of admin.php sites, we dont need it keeping pass.mdb files, or even orders.mdb. You can go into google and search for only *.mdb files with a .gov host. This probably wont turn up much now, but boy it used too. The easyest way to steal credit cards is to do a simple google.com search and look for some .db/.mdb files.

At that same time, try to search for some admin.php sites. Now why would the search engine need to know where your admin login is....

These are not huge problems, but they are still problems.

Google has over 100 features for searching, and you always find things you shouldnt. Make sure you use google and dont let it use your site.
    sectac
    The Hack Back Revolution
    irc.dal.net:#guesswhatyourhacked

Banned
    *Moved from Tutorials*

Good post.

I can't live without it!

This is very helpful and you have a good understanding of google. Great job..
    Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD