Jokes takin seriously

Thread: Jokes takin seriously

Banned

Jokes takin seriously

I know I am just some new guy here on this site. And I know most people hate me already because of my jokes. I'm not racist. I just like to tell jokes. When I go to the joke column I don't take everything serioiusly. It is very very hard to say a joke that doesn't offend anyone. People say blonde jokes all the time and that is ok. Arn't they people to. But I say something about black people and you all go crazy.. It was just a joke! I realize after saying all this I will probly get band. I was just wondering why everyone takes jokes so seriously. Can't you guys just loosin up a bit. I would also like to say I am sorry if I affended anyone. I was just telling a joke.

You mean you were only joking????? Well **** man! Welcome to Anti Online!!!!!

Well welcome Perry, I hope you say with us . I don't take jokes serioiusly. So tell us some more, Can't wait to see u post .

Well, Cya.
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned
    ya when I say jokes I am only jokin. I'm not racist at all. I don't discriminate against anyone. I will try not to say anymore bad jokes though. I felt bad to of offended anyone. well talk to ya guys later.

Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day in his new Washington DC parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep
    breath of the beautiful day outside.

He then noticed there was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He promptly called the Attorney General's office for assistance. A staff member informed Ashcroft that an important Washington clergman was on the line with a request so the Attorney General took the call himself.

The conversation went like this: "Good morning. This is John Ashcroft. How might I help you?"

"And the best of the day to yerself. This is Father O'Malley at St.Brigid's. There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn. Would ye be so kind as to send a couple o' yer lads to take care of the matter?"

Ashcroft, considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk, "Well now father, it was always my impression that you people took
    care of last rites!"

There was dead silence on the line for a long moment.
    Father O'Malley then replied: "Aye, that's certainly true, but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin."
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson