Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOoooooooooooo! !

NOoooooooooooo! !

Anyone else see this or is it just my mind playing tricks on me?!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Here is another one. This thing is turning up on every single AO page I load. Grrrrrrrrr!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Looks like Jupitermedia Corporation is making changes on the fly again.

Cheers:
    DjM

Ugggggggggg. I like our old slogan better. Damnit. Too much change.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It was going to happen. Given that the logo contest was done. It's a little odd seeing the news one on top of the other... if they had it side by side... might look more "balanced" but I see they have that space reserved for the occassional "fat" banner..

*shrug*
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I'm sorry RS....maybe things will start to change for the better....I sure hope so
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

No Nothing.No ads at all.
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Yes, the blank area to the right is reserved for "fat ads" as MsMittens called them. We removed the wide horizontal banner from the top of the site, and will be running the ads in that spot in the forums. I posted a note in the New Features forum about it.
    Thanks,
    intmon

Actually. . . . its growing on me. Takes a while to get use to that menu following you around everywhere. lol.

i think i agree with RogueSpy..