May 28th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Brain Teasers !!! Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three
rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of
assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in
3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for
over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out
together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put
all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and
still tell which water came from which jug?
4. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when
you throw it away?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
6. This is an unusual paragraph.
I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it.
looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact,
is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it,
you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you
1. The third. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead.
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband,
developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in
barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
4. The answer is Charcoal.
5. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
6. The letter "e", which is the most common letter in the English
language, does not appear once in the long paragraph...
A laptop, internet connection and beer.
May 28th, 2003, 10:39 AM
A father and son are driving down the road when they get into a bad accident, the father dies immediatly and the boy is rushed to the ER for sergury. The DR sees the boy and says "i cant work on him thats my boy!" how is THIS possible?
May 28th, 2003, 05:46 PM
The father that was driving is a priest
I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.
May 28th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Or it was his MOTHER that was operating on the boy. . . bascially saying that doctors don't need to be just men hee hee...
Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
Clare Boothe Luce
May 28th, 2003, 10:14 PM
He wasnt a Priest, tech had it, it was his Mom...but America has you believing all DRs are men so it makes that simple joke work.