Thread: banners

banners

just one sugestion..

[blur][pong][shadow][gloworange]NO MORE BANNERS AND LAME ADDS !![/gloworange][/shadow][/pong][/blur]
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

All right, no problem the_jinx, as long as you'll be paying the bills to run the site going forward.

Seriously, it takes money to run these sites, and Jupitermedia is a business. The banners pay the bills, so they are here to stay. IMHO, they don't take anything away from the experience of being a part of the community here, and are rather innoculous.

So where do I sign up to pay my 10 Dolars or 10 Euro's (11,90 dolars) a month ??

I think there should be an option to be a paying member..

This idea has allready been sugested way back when JP first decided to sell this place to y'all..

But I still think there are some members left that want to become paying members to be rid of them banners..

Well untill then, I'll just install my add-away-local-proxy script on my work machine too...

Btw: thx for the fast reaction

So where do I sign up to pay my 10 Dolars or 10 Euro (11,90 Dolars) a month ??

I think there should be an option to be a paying member..

This idea has allready been sugested way back when JP first decided to sell this place to y'all..

But I still think there are some members left that want to become paying members to be rid of them banners..
    And perhaps add some other nice features for e paying members (news updates, automatic mailing of a link to the hottest topics in the forums you'd like ( unix/linux security in my case.. )
    Syndication of topics etc..

Perhaps something for businesses (multiple accounts discount ) you'll think of something..

Well untill then, I'll just install my add-away-local-proxy script on my work machine too...

Btw: thx for the fast reaction
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

yeah Jinx, 127.0.0.1 is the best blocking software available, thank god i found it a couple of years back, along with proxomitron, opera also does a good job of this too :-)

if i was in the states though i would consider being a paid member, ive had many problems solved thanks to the guys here at AO, if there was a $AU optio i would consider it if i had the spare cash lying around