Thread: Souleman... here's my answer...

Souleman... here's my answer...

Note: I'm writting this in this forum too becasue i think every and each AO member should know about any "problem" in AO. I'm responding to Souleman's post made HERE

I don't want to be the victim but i really feel bad about what souleman said. I can't believe his words.

Anyway, this is my answer:

----------

OK,

Well... arise citizens, the KING Souleman had spoken. Who do you think you are? You got really angry because i posted threads suggesting things to improve the site? And know what, yes, i already PMed intmon many times and he's a real gentleman. He made me feel a real member of this site and he showed they care about what we think. He has answered every and each PM i sent him. What's the problem with a thread about an opinion of the "pain in the ass message" or with any other thread i wrote? What if i wrote 1.000 suggestion threads? Are you this site owner? Do they pay you to control how many suggestion threads a member writes? Maybe there's a part in the FAQs where it says: "please, if you are an AO member, control how many suggestions the other members do", but i haven't seen this part in the FAQs.

Have you read the forum title? it's called: "Site Suggestions - Post your ideas about how we can make AntiOnline better!". Do you know how many threads are there? 5470 until today. How many of them are mine? 5, 6, 7??? Wow!!! What a lot!!!

And again, yes, if i posted this thread in the GCC forum was because i have my own reasons to do it and i don't have to give you an explanation about it. Besides, i don't have to explain you where did i get the idea that new members are getting pissed-off from for receiving this pain in the ass message, and i'm free to post my opinion where i want.

I haven't replied before to this because i have just seen it.

More, YOU... ARE... WRONG!!! you don't need -200 points to get this message, OK??? You SHOULD know about it, you are a senior, the same way i supposedly post in the wrong forum, how can you be saying such a barbarity??? Where did you get this idea of the -200 points??? Do you have your own rules??? With just a grey dot you get this message.

You said:
    quote:
    Personally, I think if you sing up for an account and don't take the time to read the user agreement and get neged, you are being a pain in the ass. Maybe if you took 30 seconds to find out the rules of the site, it wouldn't be so bad.

Wrong again!!! i was talking about the new members that get this "pain in the ass" message because of unfair neggings or because of other new members that don't know when to neg and so they are really having this "pain in the ass" message unfairly and not because they are a real pain in the ass, get it?. And many newbies have complained about it.

What the hell is my problem with this site??? mmm... let me see... ohhh!!! maybe i'm a sleepwalker and i write threads when i'm sleeping insulting this site... mmm... NOOOOO!!! I have never said anything against AO, so why are you saying this???

Ahhh!!! and what a good thing!!! so some of you are violating members privacy. How could you know about a PM of mine???. I don't remember wanting a paid position in AO, i SWEAR over my grandfather's tomb and show me the PM if i did it. Many members would like to be moderators and i'd like too but never asked to be paid. Another of your lies to put me against AO???

I have a descent work and so i can help my family to live in my little country. I earn my own money working hard although i work in what i love. I'm in this site because i love it too and many members (like it or not) like me the same way i like them. JUPM know it too.

Finally, i remember when i made a quilt with all AO avatars, newbies, members, addicts and seniors... and i remember i put you there... yes... i put you there... i don't discriminate...

You seem to have a personal problem against me and know what?... i don't know why...

I'll be here if you change you mind, i have no rancor neither against you nor your incomprehensible words against me.

Take care,

-DaRK-RaiDeR-

PS: sorry for not writting before.

Incomprehensible? Seems pretty clear to me...you need to check your facts, and look into what you're talking about. YES it does take a large number of negative AP's to get that msg. And I don't know why the hell it's hard for people to do that....I never had a problem with it, and I started the same place everyone else did, with two strikes against me, being female and not that computer literate in relation to most of the members here. However, I never went negative...it's not that damn hard to do. If you get to the point that you have that many negative AP's....here's a news flash .... YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS. Period. There is no question about it. And I'm sure if I felt like being bothered, I could find where JP posted that you have to have a certain number of negs before you get the msg, and it was either 150 or 200. That's a lot of irritating posts.

As for your problem with the site, or whatever...I think what souleman's point was (and if he's king, perhaps you should bow, or at least show a little more respect) is that you haven't been here that long, and you come in posting like a house afire, and half of your posts are crap. I'm pretty sure all of us remember your posts about being appointed the new mod when JupM took over, and most of us have also seen your PM's asking to be made a mod, so I would be careful when slinging accusations at people about making things up. People know more about what's going on here than you seem to think.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

"Note: I'm writting this in this forum too becasue i think every and each AO member should know about any "problem" in AO. I'm responding to Souleman's post made HERE"

Since when did Site suggestions become invite only? I was pretty sure "every" member could visit that forum too.

Since when did Site suggestions become invite only? I was pretty sure "every" member could visit that forum too.
    Hear hear

Note: I'm writting this in this forum too becasue i think every and each AO member should know about any "problem" in AO. I'm responding to Souleman's post made HERE
    Everybody else's care factor = zero

Take it to pm if you can't comprehend what he's saying (which is hard to believe, he didn't exactly beat around the bush).

Soule> i was talking about how he posted it in the site suggestions part two. So my post is relevant too, its posted in site suggestions and also in here (im talking about HIS post)

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Gore> his first post WAS in GCC. Negative moved it to site suggestions where it belonged. I never would have posted a reply if it was in site suggestions in the first place. But for a senior member to not know where a post goes...

hoggy> that fart was for you
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Soule> THANKS for pointing out that lil statement i didnt know about. dick lol. IM STICKING UP FOR YOU DAMN IT lol.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Souleman,

I apologize. I was trying to get rid of a post that didn't belong and accidentally deleted yours.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    OOOHHHH, fight fight, what a wonderful example for newcomers

Get a grip of yourselves people. WTF.

Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Banned
    *Sticky* umm... *Moved*... umm... *Closed*