Thread: this isnt tech humor, but..

this isnt tech humor, but..

A pilot, the President and Michael Jackson are on a plane with a bunch of schoolkids. The pilot informs Michael and the President that they are going to crash and die, and that they must evacuate the plane immediately.. but there are only 3 parachutes. The pilot doesnt waste any time, grabs his parachute and jumps. The president goes to jump when he is interupted by Michael Jackson; "What about the kids?? Must we leave these precious creatures to die?!"
    "Screw the kids", replied the President.
    Michael Jackson paused for a second, then after much thought said:
    "Do we have time?"

nice I heard one kinda like that it goes like this.

The piolot, michael Jackson. the pope and bill gates are all flying on a plane. The plane is going to crash and they only have 3 parachutes. So michael jackson says he is the best basketball player in the world so he must live. He grabs a parachute and jumps. The piolot says since he was flying the plane he gets to jump. So it is just the pope and bill gates. Bill gates says he is the smartest person in the world so, he grabbed a backpack and jumped out. So it was only a backpack. The pope takes the 3rd parachute and jumps.

It wasn't that funny but it reminded me of that joke above.

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Perry,

You've got your MJ's mixed up. Michael Jordan is the basketball player. Michael Jackson is the singer/pedaphiliac.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

ROFL!!!
    =