Does anyone in here think that losing upwards of 1000 antipoints in the course of a month is normal??

If someone had the guts to look into these alliances maybe, just maybe people would be able to enjoy posting here without fear of this sorta thing. Don't bother wasting your neg's on me, i won't post here again.

Get real, how many of you on this site are actually naive enough to think that these alliances arent still here?

It's the same thing on this site everytime, i have had over 9 account's and have been various members since 11-15-2002.......It never changes no matter how hard i try to overlook the comment's in the Ap box, it still makes me wanna leave, and dont say i havent given it time, like i said i have been various members since 11-15-2002.

Neg it, flame it, then let MsMitten's do her job and dump it, shouldnt take long...

The End.

And in response to a thread in the addicts forum, yes people do have multiple accounts(10 is not out of question....... hey i had 9), and they can assign antipoints from them, even if they change the email's. You might wanna change that feature.

And for future reference, when you see an account with around 30 post and 9 or 10 green dots beside the name......be cautious, because something is almost definately aloof.