Thread: I can't stand the blinking dates

I can't stand the blinking dates

Why do they have to blink? Its like a bunch of mini banners. For most animations i can hit the stop button on my browser and they will stop but it has no effect on these things. Its at the point now where i just skim over threads instead of read them. Please stop the blinking!

Banned
    That's the point... they blink --> they're old...

Yeah. When I was on 56k a long time ago those blinking things use to slow my page load time down to. Thank God for DSL.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I use cable now, but when visiting relatives I am limited to 56k. I can't believe how slow this feels after using cable.
    \"Trying to outsmart a compiler defeats much of the purpose of using one.\" — Kernighan & Plauger, The Elements of Programming Style.

Blinking date's! Blinking date's?? What blinking Date's??

Wait a sec I will disable Proxomotron...hmm and link in a couple of oooold posts..

Ohhhhh, those blinking dates!!.. supose they are a bit like some ppls avatars they sort of grow on you (hmmm .. my corpse needs refreshing)

BTW: Neg.. Bloody good Tut on the Proxomotron.. Still haven't got around to configuring it to identify my system as a Gameboy internet browser yet.... the number of pages/sites that load at lightning pace on a plain old Dial Up..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr