The BSA Challenge - aeallison files

Thread: The BSA Challenge - aeallison files

Wink The BSA Challenge - aeallison files

After reading gore's last installment ( Part 8 ), I just had to jump at the bait... ( Well... sneak up on it anyway )

Written entirely by - aeallison

7:00 AM - Breakfast at home: I just got the strangest e-mail ever, somebody playing some sort of lame luser joke or something. It had to be gore, he fits that sort of description. /me thinks he picked the "gay" subject because he has an imbedded familiararity of that particular lifestyle. Another e-mail just arrives from my son, he asks me if I know some girl who goes by the handle "gore" who works at the same place I got hired at recently. And thanks me for the last e-mail I sent him, he said he was needing a good laugh, and the colorful metaphores I used nearly caused him to piss himself laughing. I reply with a note that this gore "chick" is 6'2" weighs 280lbs and can bench over 300lbs!! I chuckle as I hit send... ( That e-mail I sent, from gore's account yesterday, to my son { who just happens to be a linebacker with slightly homophobic streak } must have sparked another story )

Mental Note: "hack sons computer and read that mail!"

7:15 AM I VPN into the company network using gore's login, and write a short note to the C.E.O. about how well the new assistant admin is working out, and reccomend that he give him a raise in pay. - gore ( I chuckle again as I hit send, hehe the boss even calls him gore at work, hmmm... Is the boss gay??? )

8:00 AM: I check my bank statement online and just as I suspected... gore tried to hack my account, I fortunately ( emphasis on fortune ) had hacked my own account earlier, and installed a script that would redirect any account subtractions made remotely, to gore's account, and add them to mine... Thanks gore.

9:00 AM I am sitting in the parking lot waiting for gore to arrive it seems he is late, somehow I expected that. I bet he even takes early lunch's .... hmmm, I will have to visit his female companion on my "late lunch" someday. After what seems like all day gore arrives in his "nerdmobile" no wonder he gets so much excitement from FUBARing other people's nice rides... pathetic. I hit him with a well placed , "You ***** what happened to my bank account?" line to throw him off...hehe, wait till he checks his account.

11:40 AM: I am sitting at my station, gore is nowhere in sight, figures... I remove 15 or so backdoors from my system and add a couple more to gore's. I glance over at his vacant station and I notice some wires dangling under his desk. I figure it must be his door knob shocker circuit wiring ( every good admin has something similar ), I quickly rig up some jumpers and bypass his original circuit, I include his desk and chair into the new "design". He will get a nice surprise when he flips that switch again...

1:35 PM: I am startled right out of my chair and nearly drown myself with a swallow of Code Red Dew, when I hear a click, then a sudden weak screach or scream, followed by a sick smell of ozone and burned flesh... I got so tickled at the thought of him activating "his" shocker, that I spewed dew over gore in the eruption of laughter eminating from my very clever self, this naturally allowed for another spectacular array of sparks from his already charcoal encrusted teeth. I kicked him in the chest so as to "dissconnect" him. Good thing I did too, as that restarted his heart. The phone immediately rang, it was the boss asking if we had anything to do with the flickering lights? I said that gore was just sitting there when he suddenly lit up like a christmas tree. I added that he must have been putting his hands where they didn't belong and that he might need to call the paramedics in on this one.

2:00 PM The boss was so relieved that gore didn't die in one of those mysterious electrocutions plagueing the company, that he let me go home early, and gave me a raise in pay! I like this job, and better, I like being me...

Until next time.... - aeallison
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

even though you tried to kill me its still good, i like it alot. and its a Good come back to mine cute how were having the bastard wars on AO, lol. BASTARD WARS '03!!!!!

I like it. but next episode, your ass is sooo mine. and not in the way your thinking you perv

Stay tuned! For the next exciting installment to the...

BASTARD WARS '03!!!!!

next episode, your ass is sooo mine. and not in the way your thinking you perv
    Yeah, yeah, I know paybacks are a ___________!

Dead Man Walking
    BASTARD WARS 03 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My contribution should be out in a day or two. It might get knida brutal though just to warn ya! Aeallison i hope your not in the office when one of gores victims decides to strike back.

ZomBieMann77,

Warn me before he/she strikes, call my office and I'll create a diversion and be sure to not see what happens.... LOL

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Just remeber that as clueless as he may be, the boss can still fire all your asses...
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Great one aeallison, I love to hear jokes after a hard day, Thankyou for the laugh can't wait 'til BASTARD WARS '03 hehe. Mybe I can joinin but it's not going to be as funny as your jokes......<Opens up Notepad and starts to type> hrmmm where to start, OoOoO yeah

Cya --D00dZ--
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

This is half the reason i come here