To all Microsoft Haters!

Thread: To all Microsoft Haters!

Talking To all Microsoft Haters!

To all Microsoft Haters and ennemies!
    check this article:
    http://news.com.com/2009-1083_3-1011...g=fd_lede2_hed
    It talks about Microsoft paying AOL TIme Warner $750 million over a lawsuit concerning the Netscape Web Browser.
    More about Microsoft and Newtscape can be found at:
    www.f***microsoft.com (sorry for the spelling).
    Peace
    \"Great spirits always encounter strong opposition from mediocre minds.\"
    Albert Einstein

Banned
    I personally am sick to ****ing death of this 'die microsoft' and 'we hate microsoft' crap. Sure, some of their products may suck, and i will most likely be negged for my views, but do you honestly think that *you* could do any better?
    Software is software, get the **** over it.

Free your mind. - Morpheus

It is not so much that that "some of there products suck", as I happen to like a few of their offerings. The problem with M$ for me is more that they leverage there monopoly to extingish the competion of good products. M$ wants to be the only game in town and most of us would like choice. I certainly couldn't create a "Windows 2000", "Windows XP", etc., but just because I couldn't do any better doesn't mean I have to like their software or them.
    \"Trying to outsmart a compiler defeats much of the purpose of using one.\" Kernighan & Plauger, The Elements of Programming Style.

Cool

Abtronic, I have nothing against Ms as a software company, what I hate about it is the predatory stance it takes against competitors to take over the comp-market (i.e Netscape Navigator, Java,..). And I personally think that the www.****microsoft.com website is pushed a little too far.
    Peace
    \"Great spirits always encounter strong opposition from mediocre minds.\"
    Albert Einstein

Warning: Fatal Exception Error
    Disorder Arises From Order, Cowardice Arices From Courage, Weakness Arises From Strength.
    >> Master Sun