Thread: Eric Ruldoph captured

Eric Ruldoph captured

hey- it's been all over CNN- Eric Ruldoph was finaly captured, rooting around in a garbage can. kinda cool that it all went down less than an hour away from where i lived. i wonder how he lived out seven years in the woods? i mean, it's pretty steep, nasty, big animal infested country. would any of you live in the woods for seven years to evade capture? wouldn't it be easier to either steal a new identy or just hop a plane to some exotic island?
    -the hour has begun, your eyes are now opened-

I'm glad they caught that S.O.B.

Put him in a cell next to Walker-Lindh.

P.S. yes, I'm rude, arrogant, and disruptive. F.U.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

We need to turn him over to the same group that s torturing the suspects down in Guantanmino bay. A lot of people helped this tool survive for seven years, he should be treated like a terrorist and we should beat the names of his accomplices out of him...they should also be treated like terrorists.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Thou Shalt N0t Kill
    Disorder Arises From Order, Cowardice Arices From Courage, Weakness Arises From Strength.
    >> Master Sun

is that an anti death penalty rant?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

I'll take it as a anti-Rudolph stance, since he's the killer.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Stick him in one of the mental wards with cannibals...and cover his ass in ketchup.

I just read that he'll be tried first in Alabama and as far as I know, they have one of the harshest judicial system in the country.
    Meanwhile, I hope he meets sensitive people in the can.
    I don't know if any of you know this but Alabama is sending a high school senior to jail for 26 years for selling $320 worth of pot. kinda too harsh IMO:
    http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2812.html
    Cheers
    \"Great spirits always encounter strong opposition from mediocre minds.\"
    Albert Einstein

Exclamation

P.S. yes, I'm rude, arrogant, and disruptive. F.U.

You aint got nothin on me.

This is the kind that give the anti-abortion people a bad name. I would'nt even kill you if you killed my mother, but i would f**k your face up pretty good.

If he is found guilty of murder in Alabama, they'll kill him for sure(the state). We had to wait around 15 years to see the bastard gypsy die who stuck his f**king boot heel in my grandmother's throat......took her around a half hour to die....all for a f**king tv and some food. Kill those sh*thead's, but let the law do it. Enough said.

Banned

Re: Eric Ruldoph captured

Originally posted here by johnnybluecrush
    i wonder how he lived out seven years in the woods? i mean, it's pretty steep, nasty, big animal infested country.
    Apparently he's been described as a "survivalist" and is quite familar with the woods. I came across a great article on him here..