Help DESTROY the SCRIPTKIDDIE in ME
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help DESTROY the SCRIPTKIDDIE in ME

Banned

Question Help DESTROY the SCRIPTKIDDIE in ME

I am not really a SCRIPTKIDDIE but i am HEADINg in that direction if noONE is
    gonna help.

My point is:
    -------------

1)-This site has a lot of forums on newbie HELP,but when I read it-- they tell what a HACKER/CRACKER/WHITEHATZ/BLACKHATZ etc.
    They give the ETHICS they GIVE
    RULEZ but they STILL dont TELL YOU HOW TO LEARN(START) HACKING ,and they give
    you some BROKEN links-----------WHERE does that leave me and the rest of the
    NEWnewbies--------I'll TELL you:

*Its leaves us to............GO GET AND USE SUB7 (wich I hav got,but WON'T use,cause
    my MORAL standards doesnt include that simplicity of using those tools)

What i REALLY would Apreciate is if someone could give me links(THAT'S NOT BROKEN)
    to how to START hacking by not using these STUPID toolz.

And I AM WILLING TO LEARN
    I HAVE LEARNT BASICS of PASCAL
    BASICS of C/C++
    BASIC HTML

And i do know a PC well- ive been playing around one since i was 6.

PLEASE help
    I HAVE searched on the net for toolz tutotials and anything else there is to hacking
    I DOWNLOADED 60MEGS worth of FTP's, PASSDICTONARYs
    and even the SH!tty SUB7 and some more trojans- I infected mySELF by MISTAKE
    and got a bit PARANOID,then i THOUGHT to myself it doesnt feel good knowing
    there a program on my pc wich could give anyone acces to my PC,then i DESTROYed it
    I LEARNT A VALUABLE LESSON: NOT TO DO THING LIKE THAT to OTHERS.

2)-WHY r all the SENIOR and NOVice hackers in here so ANTI-NEWBIE

YOU should understand if we(NEWBIEs) dont get any help we(NEWBIES) will eventually turn into KNOW-NOTHING-SCRIPTKIDDIES and this site would be SCRIPTKIDDIE PLAYGROUND
    -if u know what i mean.

ANYWAYS PLZ HELP-I DONT NEED TOOLZ(i think so ) i NEED KNOWLEDGE.

THANK you for reading this VERY-long THREAD
    and I am sorry if it may hav OFFENDED you or was TOO LONG with NOTHING in it.

YOURs TRULY:HANDzCLEANx
    -----------------------------------

The Recidivist
    Get yourself a copy of Hacking Exposed and read. When you get to a subject you don't understand (networking, tcp/ip, linux) go out and find info on that. Just keep doing this pattern. Read Read Read. They say the n00b never reads more than the first 25% of a text file. I can belive that......

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    haha,

First of all loose the CAPS ,
    I suppose you already know a lot, my meaning is that you need to learn what you want to learn.
    You'll definitly encounter topics that never interested you before, that all of a sudden seem very interesting.
    Along this way you'll learn a lot and loose the urge to pick some lame by-someone-else written scriipts and proggies.
    Me, for.ex. I'm not interested in hacking at all, I just enjoy learning the knowledge, and I can tell you , I learnt a damn lot on lil time I'm here.

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

AO's Mr Grumpy
    From your profile - Occupation, "student", I am assuming you are studyng a computing discipline of some sort, and if so my recommendation's would be to:
    a) Ask your lecturer anything you are unsure of(or college technicians can be quite helpfull)
    b)Use the resources of your local library
    c)Search and use the resources of the Internet, AO, archives etc.There is very little
    that can't be found if the time is taken to look
    d)Possibly take a course in software development
    e) Try and get together with people locally with the same type of computer interests
    f) Experiment with your own system/system's - not other's
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Banned
    Thank you for your replies

Ok i guess Hacking Exposed is a book
    Here in South Africa we rarely get these types of books, most big book shops
    only has like 20 diffrent books of C/C++, HTML,A+ and some graphics books

Anything with the wordz hacker is not to be seen ANYWHERE
    But i'll be searching for some WAREZ site that would give it to me('Cause I cant afford ordering or buying any BOOKz )
    Thack you again
    And I shall be loosing the CAPS slowly but surely- thanks for the tip.
    (And sorry about the script i copied ,I did get it from the MENTOR's site)

YOURs TRULY:HANDzCLEANx

The Recidivist
    You will have a hard time finding a hacking exposed book out there. I have looked on many a warez and hacking site for a copy of that book. No luck. (I'm not in another country or anything, just poor) I have found this though.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...axium+security

I posted this a while back.

Read.

Not just the first chapter!
    And remember that 85% of the hacking text you will read out there are either out-dated or bullsh*t to begin with.

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Check this link:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ht=free+ebooks
    It's about free e-books and tutorials about network security.
    Hope it helps
    \"Great spirits always encounter strong opposition from mediocre minds.\"
    Albert Einstein

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    YOU should understand if we(NEWBIEs) dont get any help we(NEWBIES) will eventually turn into KNOW-NOTHING-SCRIPTKIDDIES and this site would be SCRIPTKIDDIE PLAYGROUND
    -if u know what i mean.

ANYWAYS PLZ HELP-I DONT NEED TOOLZ(i think so ) i NEED KNOWLEDGE.
    While helping you learn is something that many people here will help you do, including myself, but taking the attitude, "help me or else" leaves me with the impression that you feel that you are owed this knowledge.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Read, wRite, Recall, Repeat
    Disorder Arises From Order, Cowardice Arices From Courage, Weakness Arises From Strength.
    >> Master Sun

Banned
    Thank You HJACK and VERCETTI you r true friends, i would have still been searching if it wasnt for you,THANX
    And i seem to have 75% of those bloody texts and e-books that says SWEAT BLOW ALL
    on my PC

Sorry I mean not to have any attidude- for what have i to PROVE by doing so?

Nobody and no one owes me anything,not an explanation ,not a thank you not a even an Apolagy- no my point is that I am sure you DONT want scriptkiddies here and i am trying to PROOF how much we newbies REALLY NEED YOUR HELP in learning the right way,
    in becoming a ethical hacker- not someone that was always given the finger- do you think he will listen to you when he knows all he wants to know and crackz system and gives HACKERS a bad name, but if you Educate him right,he wont disobay no he knows that YOU know the right way and he could always count on you (visa versa).

I am not requesting anything, no i am begging.

YOURS TRULY:HANDzCLEANx