Thread: CIA Cyber Security

CIA Cyber Security

Our Government's cyber security just sucks. Im sorry. I ran across this article about the CIA though. Supposedly the CIA has "too much Security". lmao. Right. . . . . Good read. Hope you enjoy. Its pretty funny.

http://securityfocus.com/news/5201
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I think this is really fun...How can a government have "too much" security?And I think this is really stupid when they will have less security I think there will be more hacker attacks it will make big problems in future

:::snickers::: Anyone remember the Deceptive Duo? Wonder what they would say about this. lol
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

That is quite sad. I hope they can implement something that will keep their systems secure while allowing them to use modern technology. I haven't heard much about the NSA's secure Linux lately http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/ , but I wonder if it had been looked at?
    \"Trying to outsmart a compiler defeats much of the purpose of using one.\" — Kernighan & Plauger, The Elements of Programming Style.