So I downloaded Norton to help protect my computer. I thought I would go all out after getting a firewall. It said it found 3 trojans which were parts of my programs. It found one which is a known trojan (syswin.exe) the other was something called "Temp2" and the last was "Winampw.exe" which is just the execution file for Winamp, which is obviously not a trojan. It automatically deleted them all. So I rebooted my computer and a warning came up when I which read "This folder (program)(which didn't exist)must be changed to Program 1 or some programs may not work", so of course I clicked ignore.

I didn't know that by some they meant all. Now none of my programs work they're all looking for .exe files, even when I'm clicking directly on the .exe files it also does not have the option to look for the files it just has a warning and nothing else. My browser is the only program that actually works. Should I just reinstall Windows? Would that help? Does anyone know how to fix this in anyway with out reinstalling all of the programs, that's my very last resort.

Example of warning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| C:\Program Files\Audacity\audacity.exe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Audacity\audacity.exe'. Make
sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search
for a file, click the start button and then click search.