a thread about donnie darko

Thread: a thread about donnie darko

Talking a thread about donnie darko

hey everyone, i've been watchin the donnie darko movie about 10 times now and i just love it, its very deep, and very cool. i just want'ed to make a thread about donnie darko and what others think about it, and there thoughts on what is goin on in that movie.
    <s>all your base are belong to us!

I love that movie! Then again, I love just about any movie that I have to watch more than once to understand it.

donnie darko is the best, i would like to know what others think about this great movie? and the theroys or time travel!!

I've always thought time travel impossible, simply because the implications of what one could do if it WAS possible. Such as killing one's grandfather before one's father is conceived, for example. Simply mind boggling, it is.

In order to make this post more on topic, I must say that, as much as I may dislike the idea of time-travel, I love movies dealing with it. Donnie Darko, for instance.

DONNIE DARKO!!! what a wonderful movie, i'm still confuzed about frank. so is frank a reall person, or just fiction, because at the end frank got killed?