Thread: mitnick

mitnick

Im sure many of you have read that book written by Kevin Mitnick, the infamous hacker, "Art of Deception" not sure if someone has posted about this but two "hidden" chapters were not in the book because they wouldnt allow him to publish it.
    just a little insert from one of the chapters:

"Despite the media-created myth of Kevin Mitnick, I'm not a malicious hacker. What I did wasn't
    even against the law when I began, but became a crime after new legislation was passed. I continued anyway, and was caught. My treatment by the federal government was based not on the crimes, but on making an example of me. I did not deserve to be treated like a terrorist or violent criminal: Having my residence searched with a blank search warrant; being thrown into solitary for months; denied the fundamental Constitutional rights guaranteed to anyone accused of a crime; being denied not only bail but a bail hearing; and being forced to spend years fighting to obtain the government's evidence so my courtappointed attorney could prepare my defense."

The rest can be found at http://www.netnuke.com/creations/Art...deception.html
    if you're interested

that stuff is crazy, what egsactly did this guy do, i think i might have seen somethign on techtv about him
    <s>all your base are belong to us!

Originally posted here by theyortiscool
    that stuff is crazy, what egsactly did this guy do, i think i might have seen somethign on techtv about him

your kidding right??????????????

Actually this has been posted before. If you had done a search for 'Kevin Mitnick' it would have popped right up.
    That post talks about one single banned chapter however.

I am not gonna neg you for it or something but just remember to use the search function before posting.

Red face Yeah

Yeah, It was posted here :

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=240221

Dr Evil

heh sorry im kind of new to this forum ill do that before post something similar