Thread: IBM in DEEP trouble

IBM in DEEP trouble

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/06/03/1436257

/rant

I'm getting Damned sick and tired of the shitless state of corporate affairs in this country. Corporate America is based one one thing and one thing only and that's GREED. Now we have IBM getting investigated by the SEC. When is this crap going to end. . There are too many people out there that are suffering because of this and stuff needs to change here.

Off the Soapbox

Ninja Code Monkey
    Umm...they are only getting investigated. Have you misplaced your 'innocent until proven guilty'?

Companies are often audited, investigated, etc. It is supposed to keep them on their toes with their business legit. If you'd like to return to your soapbox AFTER they have been slammed for doing bad things, go right ahead.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

The Recidivist
    This country is not built upon "innocent until proven guilty" but instead "held accountable until proven innocent"

Also anyone notice that Juridian has some hundred odd number posts but is still a newbie? Why is that? Shouldn't he be a Jr. Member?
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

I though 175 post was for AO Member?
    \"Trying to outsmart a compiler defeats much of the purpose of using one.\" — Kernighan & Plauger, The Elements of Programming Style.

Dead Man Walking
    I allways thought it was guilty unlill proven so. And yea why does it still say newbie under that guys name?