Thread: convertin to MPEG

Question convertin to MPEG

is there a way, or a program where i can convert a video file (such as AVI or so forth) into mpeg? i want to put them onto a VCD to view on my dvd player. if anyone has any suggsetions please reply
    <s>all your base are belong to us!

Try VCDcutter...make a single cut frame of the whole movie..it saves the file in MPEG format which can be easily burned..............
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Hi,

You can check HERE

Good luck,

DKRR

thanks, im downloadin it now, so i need to just put the video file in that and it will convert it into mpeg1 and i can make it into a VCD?

Banned
    you can also download TMPGenc from here http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_download.html .... load the Video into the "Video Source Box " and just click start ..

it also converts other formats into MPEG

is converting to mpeg1 supose to take HOURS!?!?!?! cuz its takin like 4 hours for me to convert! please reply

i convert into mpeg, and it take like 8 hours to do this, is this normal, or am i doin somthing wrong?

Antionline Herpetologist
    Nero 5.5.10 and above already do that if you have the appropriate codecs installed.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com