Y am i unable tocontact user about this assignment

Thread: Y am i unable tocontact user about this assignment

Banned

Y am i unable tocontact user about this assignment

when i try to contact a user about an assignment as thay leave no reason other than "u scear me". i wish to find out y thay chose to neg me, tho i am unable to evean contact them... help please...

When you click the contact user link it sends a private message to the user who gave you the antipoints, they still have the final decision of getting back to you or not. So you are in fact contacting them, and it lets them know you're curious about the reason for the antipoints but they still don't have to tell you anything.
    Reality is the one who has it wrong, not you

Banned
    Yah I knew that as Iv done it b4 but recently (in the last 3/4 days) I have bean unable to I get this msg "Unfortunately, we are not able to send a request for this assignment."
    sorry I did not explain my case verry clearly b4.

Banned
    why dont you send a private message to intmon or Ms.Mittens or one of the admins and ask the if it's a bug or something with your account ...

maybe the user accout that sent them has been banned. that type of message dosn't usually come from someone who'll be around for a long time!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Or perhaps they have private messages turn off.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    Its a major floor in this antipoints system, as it fails to allow you honest discussion. Which allows for abuse by others, just take a look at any secret society, FBI, CIA, CID, SS, thay all depend on secrecy to deceive the public. Dont worry about it, im sure a site which pretends to uphold trouth and honesty, will not allow your explution without a fair trial, where all the facts and alligations will be open to argument. unfortunantly this site my ban you, try a google search for "Antionline".

The fact is: the antipoints system is not perfect, but then again there are no organizations, clubs, societies, groups, etc., in the world that don't have some level of abuse. Unfortunately, it is to be expected, and I am sure that your concerns will be fairly addressed. There is a huge thread HERE dealing strictly with AP abuse. It might help you out a bit.

Banned
    Yah thanks theuser, iv posted there already. ill work somthing out, *eventuilly*