Tut Form

Thread: Tut Form

Tut Form

I have to share this with you, So funny. Some AO user by the name Jewish reposted a thread from HTRegz. Take a look at this:

Jewish- http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=244585
    Read the beginning, then the Flames....

HTRegz- http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=244583

I feel sorry for HTRegz (thats his hard work) Put him in jail HTRegz....
    Cya and Have a nice day!! --DzA--
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Pretty Crazy, I tell you.

Its like this newbie thinks we are dumb or something.
    =

I just can't believe he said that HT trojend him....silly fool. It just scares me that people are out there like that.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Dead Man Walking
    Personaly i dont find it all that "funny" but i do think its good he's gone. I knew it was only a matter of time. I butted heads with jewish in another htread but i cant remeber off the top of my head wich one. The dumb ass could have at least cut HT's name off the header. ROFLOL. wow what an idiot

P.S. this was NOT jewishs first attempt at plagerisme see here for more detail

ZomBieMann77, What I was trying to point out that HT's name is on the top and everything about him lol (That is what im talking about it being funny). But I feel sorry of HT, he was very p|ssed off.

I just can't believe he said that HT trojend him....silly fool
    I was like WTF when he said that.

Cya --DzA--
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Dead Man Walking
    Dont miss interpret what im saying dudez it wasnt a slam at you in anyway. I get kind of an evil gigle out of this type of stuff. I just wish he hadnt got banned before i gave him a few negs of my own and the whole trojan thing is just freaking hillarious in a sad sort of way

Yeah man, I got him tho . Hopefully he doesn't come back to AO, he comes into AO and makes everyone angry , but this shows how we the members pull together when someone is down or in the time of need......

Cya ~|DzA|~
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Guys, can you please tell me what this is all about, because I tried the first link and got nothing back. and what's that thing about plagiarism and trojans again?
    P.S: I've been busy lately and couldn't check AO.
    Thanks
    \"Great spirits always encounter strong opposition from mediocre minds.\"
    Albert Einstein

It all started when I posted a question about making a batch file to have automatically start a network connection such as a DSL, or cable connection. HT Regz answered me then made a tut on how to do the whole thing. It wasn't but an hour after that theres another tut exactly like HT's except some guy named jewish said he did the whole thing, and HT trojaned him and stole it from him. The funny thing about it though is that on the post that Jewish posted it had HT Regz name all over over it.
    =