i have a problem regarding antipoints
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have a problem regarding antipoints

i have a problem regarding antipoints

for this post of mine http://www.antionline.com/showthread...102#post632102
    i was negged.....reducing my APs by about 22.....and the comment states "good post"

i have contacted the user abt assignment..............
    May i know pls whats going on???
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

More than likely it was just an accident.

proved costlier for me
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

I'm sorry for your loss, but everyone gets negged and everyone started out with very few points. My advice to you is to just to have patience and keep up the good work. You'll be rewarded in time.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Well it did seem unfair so I assigned the post some positive points to compensate

The original post is here by the way (the above link didn't work for me btw)

here

I think there is probably a bug in the post system where it chops bits out of your URLs - I am going to post it into "Oops a bug" shortly...

It looks to me like you've made your points back.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I have given negs by accident before, and since nobody wants potential for abuse, there is no way to reverse it. Good luck!

thanx everybody...AO is indeed a caring community

My favorite...and this has happened to me before...is when someone makes a really sh*tty comment to you and it was clearly supposed to be negative and they give you greenies instead. It makes my day.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    ROTFLMAO!!!

I can safely say that I have never experienced that one before.

Anyway, APs while a necessary evil, can really make you wonder about people sometimes.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden