I think I am Dead.

Thread: I think I am Dead.

I think I am Dead.

Now I have 2 RED DOTs, Think I have to leave this Place.
    if there is any chance then help.
    (-:IF U R A HACKER TRY TO BE ON POINT,IT SAVES TIME:-)

Banned
    Nope... you must await the dreaded third red dot before you leave...

Solution: Make smart posts, I know I'm not one to talk, but that's the solution.

Thanx jaguar291 now I have 3

This is the part where compassion overtakes me. I gave you a green, but im not sure it will save you.

hey, look at it this way: you made one of the AO toplists (though I doubt Closest to Being Banned was the particular one you wanted). If you're very careful about how you phrase you questions and responses (avoid anything that makes you think "cracker" - read it before you post it a few times), you may be able to rise back into the green.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Thanx 4 All who send me PMs to help me,and also who R typing there views here.
    I am not a cracker. Infact I will love to be a WHITE HAT HACKER-the person who saves ,not spoils.

Correct Me if Iam wrong.

Banned
    hey RITESH GAUR dont worry about yor AP status ... i once had 2 red dots ... the i started making smart posts and not just sayin " hey good post you helped me " , i started to add something to the posts what the Author might have missed... so you'll be ok ... if some A-holes try to ban you and give you negs for nothin .... then just create another account after two hours ) using another e-mail address) and improve your posts

You really want to avoid the dreaded red, just don't post unless you have something helpful/ relevant to contribute (I.E. This post was not wise, but it paid off anyway) but, neigh, some people are *******s, and you will inexorably be negged at least a little no matter what you post.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Just like me, now I have 2 red dots too, but I'm starting to understand wich posts are appreciated and wich not.