Few Links 4 Newbies.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few Links 4 Newbies.

Talking Few Links 4 Newbies.

(-:IF U R A HACKER TRY TO BE ON POINT,IT SAVES TIME:-)

Hi MemorY

Fact is u make me inspried to write something like this,so that it will help othes.

If u check most of yr latest links, u will find I was good to u,because all links were Good man.

I have watched both u guys givin us great links.Tell me the secret of it .Well Thanx for these Links.
    GOD BLESS YOU

Correct me if I am wrong, but a lot of people have been posting a lot of links. Perhaps the mods should create a links forum.

Just a thought.

Loads and loads of shabby linkx

thank for sharing

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by alittlebitnumb
    Perhaps the mods should create a links forum.

Just a thought.
    alittlebitnumb
    Yes I agree, and have already posted this idea in the site suggestions forum. I don't mind links where they are relevant to the post, eg to provide further information, or clarify a point, but as you say there are posts with nothing but links, and I'm sure most of them are already known to AO members or could be found easily, also there can be very few really new and original links left (but could be wrong)

I agree with the links section idea. Another forum I regularly visit has done this with great results. It's actually more convinient than Google in some instances, because there are fewer crap pages, pop-ups, and the like, as a trusted member usually posts the links. If such a thing were to come about, [the admin] of the other forum suggests a sticky post explaining that you should try all the links before you post them, etc. I bet this place would have a grip of great links posted in no time, at all. Cheers

Corn

Banned
    well guys .. if AO had a link forum i'd post them there.....i'm full behind the idea ....reagrding checking the links ... i do that everytime to make sure not to give some outdated links or links that dont work

Talking New Links!

ME 2!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

No body is lookin @ this link.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=244676