Thread: commodore 64

Question commodore 64

i'm having trouble with my commodore 64 when i get on the net i cant access hardly any web pages cant see pics or any thing whats wrong?

so what browser are you using??
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    God god... I haven't seen a comp like that since I was like 4. Heck even at the age of 4 I think it was still a bit outdated. Maybe your haveing trouble because from what I know or remember... C64 uses 2400 baud modem, and has 16 colors... that might not be enought to handel the pics, background, & (ect) in some of these fancy pages that are floating around on the web. Not only that but I think it ran purely on ram if you didn't have floppy drives for it, right?... which once agian, may not be enought to handel loading some stuff.

a commodore cant suport a browser a 5 1/4 disk dosent have enough mem that and the mem in the key board are not enough

if you assined me neg pionts for this post sorry it was just a joke
    thought i'd be some thing intersting to talk about

HyperLink 2.5a:

http://www.armory.com/~spectre/cwi/hl/

Welcome to the future of Commodore hypermedia: the new HyperLink 2.5a! Read hypertext documents and surf the World Wide Web right from your C64! The feature-packed upgrade to HyperLink 2.0 and 2.5, HyperLink 2.5a blasts your Commodore 64 onto the Internet using the HyperLink Parsing Proxy to download web pages and images to your C64! Now you can surf the Internet without a SuperCPU.

The Wave:

http://videocam.net.au/~colinjt/wave.html

Page Updated 08/12/2002..

For those who dont know, The Wave is a Full Graphical Internet Browser and more, for the Commodore 64/128. Which runs under the Wheels operating system.

need i go on

i was hoping you might have be an old computer buff but as i feared you just a butte...jokes go in tech humor
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”