Written Entirely by Cheyenne1212..

I walk into the office today to find that another two employees have been fired. I know that it is probably our new amdin. He's been a real jerk ever since he started here. What he doesn't know is that he's not the only person around here who knows how to operate a network. I've been thinking about a way to get rid of him for a long time, and think I have finally found a way how to. I've been watching him for the past couple days and notice that he leaves his office at 11:30 for lunch everyday. So today as I watch him walk of of his office, I sneak inside and install a key logger onto his computer, and set it up to send me all of the info to my computer. I leave the room and head back to my desk and wait till he logs into his account.

After a half hour passes I recieve the information from the keylogger and use his login name and password. Bingo, I'm in his account. I send a quick a message to his boss.

Wrom: FMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZO
To: boss@company.com

I've haven't told you this lately but I've been getting fed up with all of your BS. You've been asking if you can help me, and what we need to do to improve the network. We need to remove your damn bandwith to improve the netowrk. Besides, all you ever do is screw it up. I Think we need a new boss in place of a jerk like you.
Yours truyly
Bastard Admin....

I press the send button and sit back in my chair just laughing thinking about whats going to happen in a few minutes. I wait around by the admins room, I here the phone ring then the admin comes walking out with a mean look on his face. I rush back into his office and remove the keylogger and any trace that I was there on his computer and go back to my cube.

It's five o'clock now and as I'm walking past the admins office to go home, I see him inside packing his personal items. I know that my job is finished, and we can all work easier now at our company.