Thread: Learn

Question Learn

Hey everyone,

Just wondering how you learned or stumbled apon this site?
    -Lifes too short to worry

Banned
    well ... my friend ScripTKiDDiE18 (asked for permission to give out his screen name ) found this site about a year and half ago ... he was browsing the Download section and found some great programs to check out the code and test them.. so he gave this site to me .... later on i became interested in the forums ... i was cheking out people posting and thought i could contribute a little to this community too .. so about 2 months ago i registered with the username MemorY and became a part of AO ... ( for downloads we used the username bebiboyx1 ) (his idea) ... so that my little story .. any other «

Dead Man Walking
    Actualy i found out about about in a book called "steal this computer, book 2" By Wallace Wang. It had a bunch of sites listed in there and this is one of them. Its a very interesting read.

Heh heh, same here, Steal this Comp 2 by Wang, it was listed as a hacker site.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Same way to, by "steal this computer book 2" page 60. But the picture take'n there was when JP owned it!!

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Dead Man Walking
    Actualy that book was what opened my eyes to the need for a site like AO. Its a really good book for a newbie to read. Not very instructional but you get an idea of the mindset.

I found this site after reading a book called Ethical Hacking. I learned about this site and antisearch.com from that book.
    =

guide to ethical hacking by Ankit Fadia
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce