Thread: project help

project help

hello !everyone
    i need u people guidance severly.....
    i am doing my 4th year B.E ,so in this year i have to submit a project to my college authorities.
    but i dont have enough knowledge to complete the project work...so in this task i want all the antionline members to help me....in....
    1.what project do u suggest me to do
    this is my first obstacle i am facing,cause i even don't know from where to start and how a project looks like .....it must help all the antionline people as the project i am going to start in knowledge sharing...so i need regular members who are intrested in helping me....
    i will chat privately with every one who will be helping me and i will take full advantage of every one so please guide me in this quest ..so if any one is willing to guide me please reply to the post......

the project must be an excellent one.....please tell me some topics and i will be very thank full to u people because i am comming to this site since 1 year and it is the greatness of antionline members who made me to trust this site and every one that made me to come to this site whenever i logged on

yours ever,
    praveendasika.
    when floods come fishes eat ants
    when floods go down ants eat fish
    life is like that........

AO's Mr Grumpy
    am doing my 4th year B.E ,so in this year i have to submit a project to my college authorities. what project do u suggest me to do
    Depending on whether your project is hardware or software based, I could give you a list of possible project subject areas for your consideration

it must help all the antionline people as the project i am going to start in knowledge sharing...so i need regular members who are intrested in helping me....
    As a 4th year BE student you must surely be aware of what constitutes plagiarisim or cheating, and I'm sure that once you have chosen and started your project, AO members would be more than willing to answer you on specific's, but it is your own work that will be assessed and not that of AO members. This would in fact be downright cheating. I'm sure you will get plenty of help with ideas, concepts and how to manage your project from members.
    Good Luck

thank you

i thank u very much for ur kind co-operation,i will take all ur services
    when floods come fishes eat ants
    when floods go down ants eat fish
    life is like that........

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Have sent you (via pm) a list of projects and subject area's you may wish to consider, at least it will let you think about alternatives and may give you some ideas for your project proposal.

Good Luck
    Regards
    jm459
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)