the body bots are almost ready
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the body bots are almost ready

the body bots are almost ready

I covered this about six months or so ago and here is the proof.
    These tracers can be seen as the proof of concept. Get ready.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...2709-8176r.htm
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Holy crap. Soon they'll start putting these things on everything. Just a quick load of a program and I could tell you evreything you have in your wallet or purse. No more security scans at the airport.

In my opinion, this is a total violation of rights. Think about the implications: You buy some underwear with your credit card. The company now has information on exactly who is wearing their underwear, and where you are all the time. Before you know it, you start seeing advertisements just for you. Just like in Minority report.

However, The uses for government may be unlimted, however unconstitutional. Place a tracker in a person's car, in their clothes, even under their skin. Instant citizen-tracing. Hooray for the Leviathan!
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

hahahahhahaha... it figures that something like this would happen, I mean with all of the other violations of rights going on. Someone needs to come out with something that will emit a sound or radiation that automatically destroys the chips' capability to work.
    [shadow]Vis Tecum Sit[/shadow]
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=371

Dead Man Walking
    I couldnt agree with you more FAQ. Thats the first thing i thought of when i read the first post. Unfortunately you beat me to the link

Holy crap. Soon they'll start putting these things on everything. Just a quick load of a program and I could tell you evreything you have in your wallet or purse. No more security scans at the airport.
    Thats very true, damn I wonder in 100 years what the world would look like. Thats scary to think about.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

A lot of similar things have been going on the UK for some time now.

For example a lot of CCTV systems have image recognition software, which is linked to a police database of people the police are 'interested' in - in other words they include people who are not wanted for any criminal offence, but those whose movements the police wish to monitor.
    btw no court order required for this, and a lot of the CCTV systems are operated by private companies, so you can see how this is wide open to abuse.

The police also admitted recently that the 'anti-terrorist' cameras they installed in London are now being used to track every car (they can read the licence plates), and issue tickets for any motoring offence, amongst other things.

And of course, the UK government is keen on introducing a compulsory ID card ASAP - who knows what will be imbedded in that?

As you say, 1984 has arrived

I have a question. . .so is this like more of a new barcode of sorts, or do these chips actually have the ability to broadcast their signals for miles around???
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

one other note. Microsoft is the chief developer for offline software for the retail component for these RFID pretaggants. Hopefully you are not surprised. The research into mini taggant power source is dramatically in favor of a parasitical nature ie. from your own body. Look next for the introduction of these by pharmaceutical and medical companies touting their great use for watchhing over those loved ones of ours who need to be in contact with a tracing point so we can best "look after them, lest they come to some harm" That quote from a premedia expository to be used as a means to introduce to the public the concept and get buy in.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

IMHO - 1984 is not the direction we're going.....we're headed towards Amusing Ourselves to Death

Try this on for size.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson