how can i get myself unbanned from irc server and make myself one of chanelloperators
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can i get myself unbanned from irc server and make myself one of chanelloperators

how can i get myself unbanned from irc server and make myself one of chanelloperators

hi i have one question so maybe someone knows the answer. ok i'm a student in vienna and i live in student hostel and recently one of the students had said something wrong to one of the chanell operators and they/he banned him from the server. this student hostel has one gate to internet through it's server that is the one ip adresse so entire hostel is banned 'cause of that student so that's not fair. i've talked to irc operators and they went like "oh we don't care you are student you should study hahahaahh you can do nothing about it we have the power hahaha". so is there anything i can do to get back my acces to irc and to make myself chanell operator?
    Share on Google+

Blast From the Past
    as far as i know u hav to wait for the ops to cool down and let him in or by hacking the server (bad idea) and were u an op or do u want to become one if u were one then when u get back into it u will or should be op again if u want to be an op u hav to make ur own channel or get friendly with the ops so they make you one or again hack the server (once again bad idea and i DO NOT recomend it) gl hope this helps (sorry i dont give very good answers)
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by hexadecimal
    as far as i know u hav to wait for the ops to cool down and let him in or by hacking the server (bad idea) and were u an op or do u want to become one if u were one then when u get back into it u will or should be op again if u want to be an op u hav to make ur own channel or get friendly with the ops so they make you one or again hack the server (once again bad idea and i DO NOT recomend it) gl hope this helps (sorry i dont give very good answers)

Are you ****ing stupid?

"hack the server"

I'm so tired of people saying "ill hack this" or "go hack that"

It's IRC, people can be *******s, deal with it.
    Share on Google+

Blast From the Past
    i didnt say he SHOULD but he wanted options if he would like to hack (not saying he wants to or will) let him see what i care but i strongly sugest u not settle down i would never encourage someone to hack ANYTHING
    Share on Google+

yeah that's ok. i wasn't chanell op but i know that i could make myself one and also break into the server. i've read it someware how can i make my self an op. that's irc.bolnet.org server from which we're banned from. but the problem is that entire student hostel can go to irc.bolnet.org 'cause of that guy and this is lasting for 5 days now and it's not fair. there's got to be a way. but thanx in any case
    Share on Google+

It didnt bother me you said it but the fact that you acted like this was even an option gets on my nerves.
    Share on Google+

it's easy to say "hack it" but HOW?
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by Mr. No
    yeah that's ok. i wasn't chanell op but i know that i could make myself one and also break into the server. i've read it someware how can i make my self an op. that's irc.bolnet.org server from which we're banned from. but the problem is that entire student hostel can go to irc.bolnet.org 'cause of that guy and this is lasting for 5 days now and it's not fair. there's got to be a way. but thanx in any case
    Break into the server? HELLO this is antionline.com not were****inglame.com

Read the FAQs, we are not an illegal break in community. Damned Winkiddies.
    Share on Google+

Blast From the Past
    sorry DigitalSyntax
    i know how to hack it but im not going to tell you
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by hexadecimal
    sorry DigitalSyntax
    i know how to hack it but im not going to tell you

Ummm excuse me, I DIDNT ASK HOW TO DO THAT YOU ****ING LAME BASTARD. And I highly doubt YOU know either or you wouldnt be on this site begging us to let you back on IRC after you got banned for the **** of the year award.

*passes out from blood preassure rising sky high from the damn ****ing kiddies*
    Share on Google+