Thread: Greetings from FL

Talking Greetings from FL

Hiya guys. Just wanted to drop in and say HI while im on vacation here in Orlando Florida. Hehe. Its pretty nice here. This kiosk im on here in the hotel sux balls though. $4 for 15 min on the freaken internet. And its slow as hell too. Im here till wednsday and then on to Daytona Beach. But I probably will not be able to check this till I get back home. Unless there are internet cafe's in Daytona. :::shrugs::: By the way Deb. I havn't called Souleman yet to find out where you are. hahaha! Dont worry. I wont drop by and scare you. :P Well. I just have a few more minutes left on this piece of crap. . . . so I beter give it time to post this. Talk to you all in about 6 more days. Take care. -Rogue
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

AOaccount1337
    heya Rogue .... i wish i could be in your skin right now man ... in Florida ...sunny beacher ...girls ... ahhhh.....

(MemorY)

$4 bucks for 15 minutes.. .egads, what a rip.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Tell JP we all say, "Hi."
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Hahahahha, you'd never find me out here in the woods anyway, I made Souleman wear a blindfold and picked him up 100 miles from my house.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Am 4 hours away RogueSpy stop by I live in the keys . Have fun and be safe!!

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

RogueSpy i'll be there at the end of june my girlfriend lives not to far from Daytona
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

nice hotel. Last time I was in one I had a similar predicament. It took ten minutes just to log on and then I was worried they had loggers runnings so I changed all my passwords on dial up from my room afterwards. Patience.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.