(this is er0k) I made an account for everyone..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (this is er0k) I made an account for everyone..

AOaccount1337

(this is er0k) I made an account for everyone..

I want you all to use this account whenever you feel like it. Dont abuse it, but i want to see what happens if i leave it alone.

AOaccount1337

password = password

just want to see what happens (only experimental) but use it, and dont change the password once you login, let this username be.)

- er0k

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hrm... interesting.

If any of you guys ever post, try to remember to put your real alias down below. Just because.

- [WebCarnage]

==============================================================

hi just want to tell how proud i am to post the second post yet :-D .... BTW great idead er0k wonder what's gonn happen .... my opinion is some newbie will take over this account ...i could be wrong ....

( MemorY )

Banned
    er0k i think the Aoaccount1337 account is gonna be one hell of a mess ... when everyone gets their hands on it ... changing the avatars....giving negs to anyone....ahhh.. i cant await the results

It's a gas!
    Originally posted here by MemorY
    er0k i think the Aoaccount1337 account is gonna be one hell of a mess ... when everyone gets their hands on it ... changing the avatars....giving negs to anyone....ahhh.. i cant await the results
    Maybe thats why we shouldnt bombard this account with greenies

r3b007

AOaccount1337

Red face

What is the real purpose for this account. Is it going to be a major poster who will be a senior in one week ? Because I did not get it it I guess.
    And why does the real alias need to be included.

Please explain by sending me a PM (heh).

funfun

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I feel 1337 already.....hehe

Dead Man Walking
    Id be willing to bet that somebody from the "main office" will wander past this thread take a peak in and shut that acount down. Im not sure it was a good idea erok. Just for the simple fact that some j*ck*ss (*=A) will start slamming it with greenies then use it to hit people with negs whenever they dont want the assingment to be traced back to them. It kinda defeats the whole brain storming session that has being going on in the "ongoing antipoint abuse" thread. Just My $.02

AOaccount1337
    What the heck is this for. er0k this is stupid there is nothing good about this at all you should know better

AOaccount1337-good idea

i like the idea of the id AOaccount1337.

i will trye it some where els .i think am going to use somthing like [al3amreh ]or [e*camel]

the last 1 it seems very good. am sure no one gona change the password.
    thnx

coolcamel

I see more bad than good coming from this er0k. With all the other abuse going on why create an account which will, in all likelihood, just foster more abuse. My opinion, go in change the password for this account and let it die.

Cheers:
    DjM

er0k
    blergh im glad you all didnt think i thought of all that, thats why i said this is experiemental. I want to see if the AO community can use it as a tool for good, rather than corruption. It could be used for ap abuse sure, but lets just hope that doesnt happen, ie by one or more lamers.

ugh, just saw it now, it looks like the account has been fixed, its now merely a guest.

Also what it can do is e.i: someone can logged under it and post something bad and put under the post your name. But all you have to say it wasn't me but why go throught with the BS. It's a good thing you closed it, it can cause a war!! I was just throwing in my opinion .

Have a great day everyone . CYA!!!!!!!!
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD