What is up with this?

Thread: What is up with this?

What is up with this?

When I logged in this morning I was greeted by a very professional message from yours truely at AO.

WARNING! Members of the AntiOnline Community, as a collective, have decided that you are becoming a problem. If your behavior is not altered for the better soon, your account will be automatically banned.

Don't worry, you still have a chance to redeem yourself! Start posting useful threads. Help answer people's questions. Have you been flaming people? Stop! Have you been asking inappropriate questions like "How Can I Hack HotMail"? Stop! If our users see that you're making an effort to change your behavior for the better, your AntiPoint total will start to go back up, and this message will go away! However, if you continue to be a pain in the ass, your account will be removed by our AntiPoint System!

I invite those who read this, to look at my posts record and let me know where I posted something that would illicit this type of reaction from AO.

Banned
    this message is an automaticly message from AO when you reached an point of negative antipoints ... but.. dont you have to have 2 red dots to get this message ?? or am i wrong ....

its funny...not very professional either...pissed me off for a sec.

kinda gay...i get neg points for trying to ask questions and learn.

Doesn't this site purport to be helpful...It seems with "automatic" (which we all know still has to be programmed by someone) messages a little more care should be given to the tone.

Banned
    WARNING! Members of the AntiOnline Community, as a collective, have decided that you are becoming a problem. If your behavior is not altered for the better soon, your account will be automatically banned.
    a while ago it said You are becoming a pain in the ass... so you still got the improved message

Memory,...it did say that...it said i was being a pain in the ass. look above.

Someone assigned me some positive points...i bet it was you.

thanks

Humbly,
    retfarcratS

Yeah if you where to get under 0 and then go into negative (-10 to -100 you will go into gray and -100 to -200 you will go into two reds -300 you will get banned) that message will show. It's ok users on AO are not saying that .

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

you got all those negs for the flame war you were in. you know what not to do now...so deal with it and stop bitching or you will get banned
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

yea I got the message too, its cool that they show you where you got neg points. now I know what not to do. atleast this place warns you instead of banning you. so be greatful your not banned and start changing your ways like I have.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Just do me and everyone a favor next time and use the PM feature for that type of post, okay?

Thanks muchly.

Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Yeah sometimes you got to watch what exactly you say and keep replying about in some posts, or you will end up pretty low on the AP point scale. Though as said before just learn from the mistakes and try to make good posts. If you want to get some positive APs, try writing a good tutorial about something that hasn't been done yet, that will help bring you back to the lighter side of the AP point scale. Or just not worry all too much about it.

Asking questions is a good thing also, but you also have to know what to ask and don't ask. There have been many posts like that. I am not trying to say to not ask any questions, but sometimes you do have to look to see if it's been asked before. Some people do get upset with the same questions being repeated over and over, when it's just ask easy to search for a post as it is to write one.

Please do not be upset, and do not think that the "higher ups" sit and vote on who gets sent a message like that. It's all an automated system just because of what level you are at. It's just some informational protocols setup to do what they are supposed to do, not to target anyone specific.

Good luck on turing the gray into some night light greens!

Sincerely your mate,
    AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]