Help, C++ link....

Thread: Help, C++ link....

Question Help, C++ link....

Ok, right off the bat i want to appologize because i know this has been asked a million times before and been answered a million times before, but i have searched on here for three days and aksed about 5 ppl and they all dont know the answer. so if some one could help me that would be great! I was lookin at someones question on C++ and a person replied w/a link to a site that you could learn C++ in 26 days ( i think it was by a "sam" person)...well as luck would have it, i lost the link and cant find it! so if you could please give me that link again that would be wonderful. i have finally gotten a compiler and now i need to start learning.

thx so much
    Once to every man and nation, Comes the moment to decide, In the strife of Truth with Falsehood, For the good or evil side. Then it is the brave man chooses
    While the coward stands aside. James Russell Lowell

Sam's publishes a book about learning c++ in 26 days, the link was most likely to a place where you could buy it. They also sell one to learn C(++) in 24 hours.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Ok first off, why is this in tut (MsMittens or Neg will have to move it to "GCC" or "How to")?? A good link is Maybe you should read this and welcome to AO!!
    This is a place for AntiOnline users to post original tutorials that they've written about a variety of subjects.
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat

AO's Mr Grumpy
    See post by MemorY dated 18/5 "Miscellaneous Security Discussions" Forum.
    You will find what you are looking for
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Thanks for the links.