Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earned Site Benefits

Posting itself is fun, plus as you work your way up the ladder it's cool to get to be an addict and then a senior member. But that still doesn't mean that to go around and post a ton of BS posts just to get the status. That's what I do, I am here to try to help out and being a senior member is just a bonus! I think the BIG benefit of this site is the interaction with each other and how information is shared for anyone to view and use (hopefully in good means)!

That's just me though...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Banned
    AciDriveHB have you been picking my brain again ...thats what i wanted to say .....

heh when your in the top 10 posters then you now your a post whore....

well either that or you need to get out more

v_Ln

I'm a post whore AND I need to get out more. Actually, I'm thinking of starting over so I can feel the "pain" all these newbies are complaining about.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

lol, there's not much pain to it. Maybe the frustration of not being able to neg people into the ground when they do something incredibly stupid....but they usually get banned anyway so...

God Im just a newbie and all these benefits seem so far away!

Ok when do you get the Conference rooms?

I am curious. Now Korp there is a difference when your a Nobbie everyone naturally thinks that you have no Idea what the h... your talking about. But at the same time if you really do then you don't have to worry. But at the same time I have to say that when your a Noobie people are actually less likely to give you positive points.

Whizkid2300

I was wondering the benefits of being an addict? I remember when hitting the "addicts forum" status I was hoping to see all of these posts that are exclusive and special. The only thing special was the "I made it to addict" status thread.

yay.

Hey, great! Something to look forward to! not... well crap.....that's ok, it's still cool to be part of a community where so much info is readily available and where so much expertise is at anyone's disposal.