Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logo Contest

Logo Contest

I know the logo contest ended ages ago but I was lookin at the new logo a couple of days ago and I thought I could make a better one so here are three ones that I just whipped up real quick, I know ill prolly get negged real bad for this b/c the last contest was a total disaster but anywho here goes nothing.

Heres the second one

Banned
    those are nice ... but the admins and Jupiter Media are lookin for somethin less "wild" and more simple....

I c well Ill make another one maybe they will like. Any yai i guess i was right i would get negged like a mother ****er for posting this thread. Thx for not dissapointing me (the AO community). At least someone thought it wasn't a bad try (Memory). Thx memory ill make another one right now.

Yeah I agree with memory.

I think that they were looking for something that was bit calmer appearing than that.
    =

GreekGoddess
    If I might make a simple suggestion about your logos in addition to the comments posted above, try and make unique layer styles. People use the same default layer styles over and over again until they become overused and common. Especially if you're using a program like Photoshop, the options are endless and there's so much more you can do than just apply a layer style and go with it.

Just a thought. (I hope you don't take it as being mean, just constructive criticism. I liked your fonts very much, they're nice!)

If I might make a simple suggestion about your logos in addition to the comments posted above, try and make unique layer styles. People use the same default layer styles over and over again until they become overused and common.

Yes I know this I can make alot better, but i dunno if i should just go crazy and make a really good one b/c someone might steal it or they would just say FU too creative or soemthing so I iddnt want to spend the time and effort into making a kick ass logo. Well I say **** it. I'm just gotta go crazy and make the best damn logo for AO i can . lmao. For greek goddess that wasent bein mean at all. You liked my fonts eh... www.dafont.com Great Site. And I use Paint Shop Pro 7.0 im workin on gettin Photoshop. Well im Off to make a good one. Here I just attached a shitty one i whipped up in a min or so.

And tis another shitty one. Lol still workin on a good one its commin along.... Might take a few hours.