AP Poster

Thread: AP Poster

AP Poster

I was just going through my antipoints and noticed that now it tells you who gave you the neg, or greenie. I knew that they were talking about it but didn't know they had already done it.
    =

It's a gas!
    LMFAO!!!
    This is gonna be fun!

Flash M0nkey
    omg I never even noticed - heh have been gone too long
    hmmmm and this isn't going to start tit-for-tat ap battles???

/me danders off to try and find someway off taking back all those nice t*ts aps he gave GG before she sees who sent them >_<

v_Ln

D@mn this can cause a war on AO because of this, someone neg's you and you neg back and a big chain reaction. Hopefully this will not happen.

Find opinion here http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=244772
    Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

I hope it doesn't.
    =

Banned
    well...then dont give negs without a fair reason.... i think the user will understant if you give them a fair reason....also i think the new users wont be negging that much .... they can get negged back by the more bigger positive antipoint holders and well... banned ... just my opinion ..

BTW : i like the new feature

Thanks Memory of a better understanding about all this, I have never thought
    of it like that , but this makes members scared to neg someone if they are at a higher level, I guess that is what this whole thing is about!! Agreed Memory this change is for the good of AO .

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned
    tx d00dz ...just an example of what me and d00dz mean(for those who do not understand) ... if let say "userA' has 100 positive points..... and "userB" has 960.... and "userA" does not agree with the thing "userB" said or didnt help him at all ("userB" replyed with some ****")... if "userA" gave negative points to "userB" and "userB" got angry and negged "userA"... well guess what ...."userA" will have like -10 points.... so there will be less AntiPoints assigments ....especially from new users....

And a Question i have : you know when you give only Positive Antipoints and the message pops up at the Main Page that says that you have to neg someones ... What if you dont? ...what will happen if you just keep giving positive points..??

Just My Opinion

also i am not saying that this is a bad idea ...im just sayin that there will be less AntiPoint assigments

Flash M0nkey
    nuthin will happen you just get bugged with the msg - well thats the way it used to be...maybe theres been a new update?? anyone know different?

v_Ln

Banned
    Originally posted here by MemorY

And a Question i have : you know when you give only Positive Antipoints and the message pops up at the Main Page that says that you have to neg someones ... What if you dont? ...what will happen if you just keep giving positive points..??
    I'm pretty sure that if your AP's aren't balanced then the amount of points you can give out is dropped... so instead of giving someone a nice +20 (just a guess) you'll probably be only to give out like +10 (just a guess again).

Here is the end of message you get:

If you ignore this message, and continue to be unbalanced in the way you assign AntiPoints, the system will reduce the impact that your assignments have on people.

Once you've achieved balance (or close to it), this message will go away.