The aliens told me it would happen!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The aliens told me it would happen!!!!

Lightbulb The aliens told me it would happen!!!!

Has anyone else heard of the Zeta prediction. Well just so I can be the first to break the news to AO. It seems that in a short period of time a planet will come so close to the Earth as to slow it's rotation and switch it's poles. The Zeta predictor, Nancy, says that when this happens 90% of the world's population will cease to exist. She adds "mostly in L.A.".

http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90489.htm

I know we have some questionably sane people running around here so I thought this would be the forum to announce it.

What do you think about this?

P.S. I just can't stop laughing.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I may be confuseing my kooks but isn't this scientology stuff (any one interested in sciencetology shoudl read the operation clam back web site, sorry don't remember the link)
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Nope, I don't think this wacko is associated in any way with those other wackos.

Don't take it personally if your a scientologist.....no wait...you can take it personally.

edit -

P.S. "This, my good sir, is an ex-parrot." "It'd be pushin up daisies, if it hadn't been nailed to the perch!" -Monty Python.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I coulkd have soworn that Zetas where a high level scientology thing...but honistly I get my nut jobs mixed up some times.

"Of course it has been naild to the perch, if it wasn't naild to the perch it would bend the bars and then zoom"
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

scientoligists do believe that... and i think the idea is a scientology one, even if the predictor is not affiliated with them... it is just recycled. gotta love scientology... go to their website and take a personality test!
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

L Ron Hubbard has a lot to answer for.

Well just so I can be the first to break the news to AO. It seems that in a short period of time a planet will come so close to the Earth as to slow it's rotation and switch it's poles. The Zeta predictor, Nancy, says that when this happens 90% of the world's population will cease to exist. She adds "mostly in L.A.".
    Thank God that doomsdayers and psychos are always disproved by their own predictions in the end. They should be more cryptic about their dates so they've got something to fall back on.

The point where Planet X is NOW, in it’s path, is
    darn close to where it will appear (per the Zeta prediction) on March 3,
    2003! Very little motion expected! So, safe bet to build in an
    “existing object” on the NEAT charts, claim it was there all along, and
    as it gets brighter come up with some safe explaination like a brown
    dwarf FAR away going poof (or whatever they do). This should last for a
    YEAR, if they are lucky, so they can continue to shore up the carry-on
    government in bunkers, stockpile food for the rich and powerful in their
    enclaves, talk up the economy, and keep the little man dumb and happy
    until the last minute!
    I was going to say he was crazy, but he did such a good job of it himself.

Originally posted here by lord_darkside_x
    ... go to their website and take a personality test!
    Heh heh, I just tried, they make you fill out a form, I used bogus information. . .but the next screen gives you the locations nearest to you and says that you have to go there to pick up the *free* test results. . .eh, guess I'll pass.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

So much is wrong there. What sun do, instead of go puff, is often become black holes and suck up there planets into dense little points. If a planet was coming at us it would shift the orbits of the planets a bit and that would be pretty hard to cover up. I don't know what they mean by "cease to exist". If the planet slowed gradually we would just all have to move to the day side that's all, not disappear. What indeed are they on?
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Originally posted here by Ishbar
    So much is wrong there. What sun do, instead of go puff, is often become black holes and suck up there planets into dense little points. If a planet was coming at us it would shift the orbits of the planets a bit and that would be pretty hard to cover up. I don't know what they mean by "cease to exist". If the planet slowed gradually we would just all have to move to the day side that's all, not disappear. What indeed are they on?
    Stars rarely go black hole, useualy they go nova (basicly going poof), when that happens to our sun the earth will cease to exist (the sun will become a red giant first envloping the earth and burining it to nothing). But yes a new planet shwing up would be *very* hard to cover up.

On an side note..*NEVER* go to a scientology office for a "reading"/test, basicly they put you into a light trance (makeing you ery sugestable) and convince you that you need their treatment. Note that they never bring you back up out of this state of hightened sugestability, this is why most scientologists walk around semi dazed..it may also be why so many are actors as it can reduce inhabitions and highten your ability to fallow a directors instructions. Read Operation Clame Bake its an antiscientology web site, hours of entertainment. http://www.xenu.net/

One of the scariest things about scientology is that they controll most of the anticult groups in the nation, so if you escape one cult their is a good chance you end up in theirs.

All I have to say is why does it always have to be in LA. . . and if it's 90% of the population...then how in the hell can it be "Mostly in LA" I mean, damn, I know we're a big city, but not that big.

Crazies, smazies. . .I just hope these wackjobs stay far from LA for fear of dying. (That'll keep em far away from me)
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce